Working on...

Some new jewelry...


And cute mini bookmarks

Comments

snippetgirl said…
OH, i can't wait to see the new necklaces!! I am really dying for a Frida one.
Erica Herbert said…
looks like some fabulous PIRATE TREASURES!!!
peace.LOVE.&cupcakes.
e.
Kingfisher Farm said…
oh my what pretties!! Good work as usual Danita!
Unknown said…
Alá que chulo,cuantas preciosidades juntas.Un saludito.
Nicki K said…
LOVE LOVE LOVE the necklaces. GORGEOUS!!!!!! The bookmarks are great too! You are so talented!
Robin Thomas said…
Oh yum on that big 'ol batch of necklaces!
Michelle said…
One of these days I am going to get me a big Danita necklace. They are just so cute!
andrea creates said…
Love the collectrion of necklaces:)
Оksana said…
AAA!! So beautiful! I am going to have one this time!
They look so fabulous..

Popular Posts