Weekend blowout!


I'm so thankful to read your comments to my previous work I want to make something to give you back the good vibes, so... this weekend I'm having a super sale at my Etsy Shop! A never before sale: Buy ONE Aceo woodblock, get one free.  Just purchase as many as you want and write me in the message to the seller the ones you want. (Buy 1 get 1, but 2 get 2, but 10 get 10... you get the idea).

This offer is valid this weekend only! If you already have a collection and want it to grow it, or if you haven't started yet, now is your opportunity!!!

I'll also be listing new artwork beginning today. So watch out for it!  (Yes, it's a Valentine's Frida there).


Thanks again for the great comments and response to my art... and be happy, it's Friday!!

Comments

I really like your art so cute :)

Popular Posts