Pinteresting Monday: Doilies, doilies everywhere!

I'm super happy today! The kids are on vacation, my family was here for  my daughter's kindergarten graduation (of which by the way, I didn't take any pictures. I was so in the moment that I totally forget, but I'll have the memories forever in my mind!)  and my online workshop starts today and lots of lovely ladies have already sign up and started working! What a great way to start the week!

And to keep the good vibes and the inspiration going let me share with you my latest obsession: Doilies! 

 I'm sooooo in love of doilies. You can see them everywhere, they've just started popping everywhere and I'm so glad they do because they add that romantic touch everywhere! I want to make the lamp, I just need a grandma to make me some... so many things you can make, just take a look!

!

!

!

!

!

!

!





Comments

Popular Posts